Kelair Pumps Australia is a well-established, market leader in the pump and water industry. A major player in the sales, distribution and manufacturing of one of the widest ranges of pumping equipment in Australia, our target markets include the industrial, mining, commercial and fire industries. We offer complete support to our extensive customer base through our offices located in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Launceston, Perth and Mackay.
The products we supply are supported by our Service Division where a team of highly skilled service technicians can provide services for troubleshooting, repair and commissioning both in-house and on site. We are currently looking for the services of a Junior Administration person to work in our close knit Service Division team.
About the role
Join part of our busy team in Sydney reporting to the Service Coordinator. This part time (30 hours per week), permanent role located in the Arndell Park area requires a junior for administrative support and customer service to the service division, ensuring all paperwork relating to service and parts is completed accurately and efficiently.
Key duties include:
- First point of call and effectively manage incoming calls
- Enter client data accurately into our database
- Liaising with clients and subcontractors
- Planning and scheduling branch staff assignments
- Preparing report documentation, quotations and proposals for clients
- Ordering of parts in time for jobs
- Collation of paperwork and generating invoices
- Communicating and assisting our technicians on the road
If you are a proactive person with a strong customer service focus, take pride and ownership in your contribution, have excellent attention to detail, complete tasks to a high standard, and want to be part of a growing organisation this could be your next long term role.
Your skills and experience would include:
- Customer focus and an ability to provide excellent customer service
- Good verbal and written communication skills for streamlining internal communications
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Motivated with the ability to plan, schedule and manage time efficiently
- Physically fit and healthy
- Have the commitment to adhere to the companies Quality and WHSE policies and procedures
- Be open to work overtime as required
- Current Australian driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
The successful applicant will be offered an hourly rate based on their experience.
To join Kelair Pumps Australia, please apply via SEEK, including your CV and cover letter (job reference code JSA-1709S).
Only successful candidates will be contacted and all applications received will be treated confidentially.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.