The GSC Series Pumps are horizontal double suction split casing pumps which feature – high efficiency, rugged construction, compact design, foot mounted volute, center drop out coupler, and regreasable bearings. These features, along which the horizontal split case, make installation, operation, and service easy to perform.
- Capacities: up to 18000m3/h
- Heads: up to 180m
- Temperatures: up to 105℃
- Pressures: up to 10 bar (special version up to 16bar)
- Speed: up to 3500rpm
- Suction: DIN150-DIN1200
- Discharge: DIN100-DIN1000
- 40 Sizes available
- Pump Casing: Heavy duty casing, durable foot-mounted and design to resist external forces and vibration.
- Impeller: Owing to its unique and innovative design, optimum flow behavior is guaranteed and thus the impeller features low NPSH requirement, low pulsation and high efficiency.
- Shaft: Heavy duty shaft with minimum deflection is designed to ensure vibration free operation. Two-sided drive provides the flexibility of installation requirement.
- Shaft seal: Shaft can be sealed by either gland packing or mechanical to meet different applications.
- Water Supply
- Building Service
- Primary lift and secondary booster stations
- HVAC water transfer and district heating systems
- Irrigation drainage and flood control
- Power plant filtration, water treatment, filtration and cleaning in pulp and paper
- Cooling system and fire fighting
- 40 Sizes available contact us for more details.