Positive displacement pumps create destructive pulsation and hydraulic shock due to the reciprocating nature of their stroking action, potentially damaging piping and system components. SENTRY Pulsation Dampeners and Surge Suppressors remove virtually all system shock, enhancing the performance and reliability of fluid flow in municipal, industrial, sanitary and chemical transfer applications. SENTRY Inlet Stabilizers minimize pressure fluctuations and acceleration head losses by preventing fluid column separation at the pump’s inlet.
SENTRY Pulsation Dampeners, Surge Suppressors and Inlet Stablizers come in a full range of chemically resistant materials for even the most corrosive applications. The simple, reliable design allows for quick installation and easy in-line maintenance.
- Pressure: To 276 bar
- Temperature: To 204 l/min
- Viscosities: Highly viscous
- Size: 1/8" to 6"
- Simple, reliable design and quick installation
- Easy in-line maintenance
- Reduces overall energy cost with continuous flow, rather than start/ stop flow
- Ensures accuracy, longevity, and repeatability of in-line meters
- Creates steady and continuous flow when dosing, blending or proportioning additives
- Operates as a reservoir for make-up fluid