Model SEMA™ is a proven state-of-the-art multi-stage magnetically coupled pump that combines the functionality of a low NPSH first stage impeller with the performance of a side channel design.
- Capacity: To 40 m³/hr
- Pressure: To 40 bar
- Temperature: -40°C to 200°C
- Viscosities: To 230 cSt
- Sealless, zero emission mag drive design
- Hydraulic flexibility - low flows with high head
- Exceptional differential pressures developed at 1750RPM
- Steep performance curves for precise system control
- Ability to pump process fluids with entrained gas
- Low NPSH requirements to prevent cavitation
- Modular construction with standardized parts
- Crafted in Germany for increased reliability and lowest cost of ownership
Liquids with High Vapor Pressure, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), Irritants (Mercaptan), Ammonia system Pumps, Biodiesel Pumps, Freon Pumps, Liquid CO2 Pumps, Reactor Feed (Ammonia), Propane Pumps, Butane Pumps, SCR – Selective Catalytic Reduction, Light Hydrocarbon Pumps and Ethanol Pumps.