Centrifugal pumps entirely made of AISI 316 stainless steel according to EN 733 (ex DIN 24255).
SH series pumps are used for water and clean liquid circulation in heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems, and for pressure boosting in industrial applications.
- SHE Close-coupled with special motor shaft extension.
- SHS With stub shaft and standard motor.
- SHF With shaft extension, support, flexible coupling, base and standard motor according to EN 733 (ex DIN 24255).
- Delivery: up to 240 m3/h
- Head: up to 110 m
- Power supply: three-phase and single-phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power: 0.25 kW to 75 kW
- Maximum operating pressure: 12 bar PN12
- Temperature of pumped liquid: -10°C to +120°C
- Insulation class: 155 (F)
- Protection: IP55
- Open impeller pumps solids: 20mm – 40mm dependant on model
- Pump body: AISI 316 stainless steel
- Impeller: AISI 316 stainless steel
- Seal holder: AISI 316 stainless steel
- Adapter: Aluminium or Cast iron
- Mechanical seal: Ceramic/Carbon/FPM
- Fill and drain plugs: AISI 316 stainless steel
- Elastomers: FPM
- Light Industrial
- Water distribution
- Heating, ventilation
- Pressure boosting
- Industrial washing equipment
- Swimming pools
- Cooling and chilling
- General industry
- Water treatment
- Heat recovery
- Filtration systems
- Auxiliary equipment
- SHE, SHF, SHS, SHO, SHOE
- Available on request:
- different voltages and frequencies
- special materials for the mechanical seals and gaskets
- SFH with flexible coupling with spacer
- version with Hydrovar frequency converter fitted onto either morot or through wall mount system