Model SRZS™ is a proven state-of-the-art multi-stage, radially split segmented pump that combines the functionality of a low NPSH first stage impeller with the performance of a side channel design.
- Capacity: To 186 m³/hr
- Pressure: To 40 bar
- Temperature: -40°C to 200°C
- Viscosities: To 230 cSt
Low Specific Gravity Process Fluids, Liquids with High Vapor Pressure, Liquid Gas Pumps (LPG), Refrigeration System Pumps, Biodiesel Pumps Methanol Pumps, Urea Pumps, Aerosol Propellant Pumps, Tank Farm Transfer, Underground Storage Pumps, Light Hydrocarbon Pumps, Condensate Pumps, Heat Transfer (Ethylene Glycol) Pump.
- Exceptional Differential Pressures Developed at 1750 RPM
- Hydraulic Flexibility – Low Flows with High Head
- Steep Performance Curves for Precise System Control
- Ability to Pump Vapor Laden (up to 50%) Process Fluids
- Low NPSH Requirements to Prevent Cavitation
- Multiple Sealing Options
- Modular Construction with Standardized Parts
- Field Interchangeability with Existing Units
- Crafted In Germany for Increased Reliability and Lowest Cost of Ownership