Welcome to Kelair Pumps Australia Pty Ltd
Kelair Pumps is a privately owned pump company that commenced operations in 1975. Our mission is to provide our clients a range of world renowned high quality products supported by knowledgeable staff. We take pride in our pump knowledge and ‘When Pump Knowledge Matters’, our staff is second to none.
The company is a member of the AxFlow Group, the Fluids Handling Solutions business group with in Axel Johnson International. Kelair employs over 60 people throughout its Head Office in Sydney and its interstate branches, located in Launceston, Melbourne, Brisbane, Mackay and Perth.
- 1975-Founded by Bill Smith in Sydney
- 1983-Entered into pump manufacture
- 1984-Acquired Day Pump & Engineering
- 1984-Established Victorian branch
- 1987-Established Tasmanian branch
- 1990-Established Queensland branch
- 1994-Established Western Australian branch
- 1994-Established Building & Fire Protection Division
- 1995-Established Wastewater Products Division
- 2004-Acquired by Brown Brothers Engineers Australia Pty Ltd
- 2005-Acquired Rob Laine Pumping Solutions
- 2007-Established branch office in Mackay
Kelair Pumps specialises in industrial pumps and pump packages for the mining, mineral, oil and gas, chemical, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, paints, inks, adhesives, power, water, wastewater, and industry in general.
Building and Fire
Kelair specialises in high-rise applications, cold water boosters, variable-speed pressure systems and hot water circulators. we can also provide the full range of fire protection hydrants, sprinklers and combined systems complying to AS2941, AS2419.1 and AS2118.6
Kelair supplies a stand-alone all-in-one sewage treatment system suitable for applications involving 30 to 500 people. Kelair also supplies packaged sewage treatment systems for households and a treatment system for the biological reduction of BOD, Suspended Solids (SS) and Ammonia. Other products include packaged sewage and stormwater pumping stations, grease arrestors and coalescing plate separators.
Operating 24-hours-7-days-week, Kelair offers a comprehensive service division for any product brand, in-house and on-site. The company also offers routine maintenance packages direct to building owners or through fire companies and plumbers.
Kelair houses its own test rig in compliance with the Australian Standards AS2417/2001.