These characteristics are:
- Albin only works with high quality rubbers, reinforced with two to six individual polyamide and with an outer layer made to strict tolerances to ensure perfect compression.
- Albin natural rubber hoses use same quality rubber throughout the hose thickness. Some competitors use different rubbers, increasing the chance of delamination.
- Hoses are extruded to tolerance whereas some competitors machine to hose surface to meet tolerance. The extruded hose increases the amount of lubricant adhering to the hose, giving less friction, less heat generation and increasing hose life.
- Albin’s shimming strategy significantly reduces the number of shims used, decreasing loading on hoses and increasing hose life.
7 materials are available for ALH and ALP hose pump :
- NR - Natural Rubber (White marking) : High resistance abrasion, the most polyvalent.
- NR Food - Natural Rubber certificate CE 1935-2004 and FDA, black or white inside : appropriate for the food industry.
- NBR - Nitrile Buna (yellow marking) : Appropriate for oils, grease, polymers.
- NBR Food - Nitrile Buna certificate CE 1935-2004 and FDA, black or white inside : appropriate for the food industry.
- EPDM - Ethylene-Propylene-Diene Monomere (red marking) : High resistance for chemical fluids.
- HYPALON - Polyethylene chlorosulfone (blue marking) : High resistance for chemical fluids like sodium hypochlorite , chromic, nitric, sulfuric acids.
- VITON / FKM - (purple marking) : High resistance for chemical fluids, especially solvent, lubricant, petrol, fuel. Good resistance for the high temperature.
- Water Treatment
- Mineral Processing
- Chemical Industry
- Food Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Paint and Pigments Industry
- Agriculture and Biogas
- Paper Mills
- Engineering /OEM
Albin hoses are available to fit:
- King Cobra (Blackmer)
- Other brands of hose pumps